- Any automotive certification is a plus
- Must have a current driver's license and no felonies
- Must be dependable, highly motivated, and able to meet demands of the position
- Strong ability to multi-task, problem solve & delegate responsibilities appropriately
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and lead a team to reach company goals
- Ability to effectively communicate, be a functional resource, and work well with others
- Superior customer service skills are required
- Must adhere to safety procedures
- Reliable, self-motivated, honest, punctual, professional and flexible attitude
- Service management experience is a plus
A successful candidate must have superior customer service skills, excellent work ethic, be motivated and team centric. As a Service Advisor for Superior, you are passionate about taking care of the customer's needs and ensuring they are provided updates throughout the process. This role requires handling adjusting to changing priorities, communication, and same-day follow up with the customer until they are satisfied. This position reports to the Service Manager.
- Provides outstanding customer service and schedule appointments with the customer
- Explain to the customer the kinds of repair work needed for their vehicle, cost estimates, and level of comfort they should have that the dealership is working to resolve their needs
- Customer service, technical knowledge, and good communication skills are essential for Service Advisors
- Conducts problem solving techniques by listening to the customer description of symptoms, clarifying the problems, conducting inspections, developing estimates, test driving the vehicle, etc.
- Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by looking through records or contacting the company to find out the information for the customer
- Updates job knowledge by participating in required and extra curricular educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Other jobs as described
- Setting and confirming appointments
- Greeting customers in a friendly, fast manner
- Create a great vehicle delivery experience for the customer
- Meet all targeted sales goals and performance metrics set by leadership
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds independently; require sitting for extended periods of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking, and stooping. Excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity required. Strong ability to communicate. Punctuality is a must.